segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2009

Finally out of words


Jason Mraz - You and I Both


Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me?nAll things are gonna happen naturally. Oh, taking your advice and I'm looking on the bright side and balancing the whole thing. Oh, but at often times those words get tangled up in a lines and the bright light turns to night. Oh, until the dawn it brings. Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me. Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of. And others just read of others only read of, of the love. Of the love that I loved lova lova! See I'm all about them words over numbers, unencumbered numbered words; Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words. More words than I had ever heard, and I feel so alive. Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of and others just read of and if you could see me now, Oh, love love. You and I, You and I Not so little you and I anymore. And with this silence brings a moral story. More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy. Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of (of, of) And others just read of And if you could see me now; Well, then I'm almost finally out of I'm finally out of. Well I'm almost finally, finally

Well I am free!!! Oh, I'm free and it's okay if you had to go away,

just remember that telephones. Well, they work out of both ways, But if I never ever hear them ring If nothing else I'll think the bells inside. Have finally found you someone else and that's okay, Cause I'll remember everything you sang! Well I'm almost finally, finally Out of words!


P.S. As minhas últimas palavras para alguém que já significou algo, mas que está muito bem guardado em minhas doces lembranças. E que vá com Deus. E que siga bem. Estou em paz com isso, finalmente. Ainda estou tirando lições dessa fase. Dos motivos e conseqüências. Quero aprender o que fez meu papel não ser o personagem principal. Mas agora, agradeço por não ter recebido. Quero estar aonde estou. Realmente. Só quero aprender para ser melhor. Acho que isso está soando como uma despedida. E cai bem para nós. You and I both. Mas guardo todas as palavras que dissemos. Todos os momentos que trocamos. Agora não dói mais. Não sei se foi o tempo ou se foi amadurecimento. Ou se, talvez, não era paixão. Se não era intensa o suficiente pra ficar marcada aqui por longos meses. Foram só dias. Melhor assim.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário